1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans 10 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
3. Beat pudding mix, milk and sugar in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP; spoon into pastry bag fitted with basket-weave tip.
4. Pipe pudding mixture onto tops of cupcakes. Add chocolate chips for the eyes.
* How to Store: Keep frosted cupcakes refrigerated.
* Make Ahead: Decorated cupcakes can be stored in refrigerator up to 8 hours before serving.
* If You Don't Have a Piping Bag: Fill a resealable plastic bag with pudding mixture; seal bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to squeeze pudding mixture onto cupcakes.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen